Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind works alongside people with mental health needs and dementia, to improve their quality of life.
At the heart of Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind’s work lie the following core values:
- Active participation, recognising and using the skills of people with lived experience of mental health problems and dementia
- Valuing individuality and responding to the unique needs, interests, histories and aspirations of everyone we support
- Reaching out to anyone who needs us, including reaching out to those who may feel excluded
- Continuous improvement to develop and deliver high quality innovative and evidence-based services that meet changing needs.
To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Please find the location/service specific contact information available on our website to get in touch!