Free one-to-one therapy for LGBTQ young people in London
Counselling is a safe and non-judgemental space for you to talk openly about what’s going on in your life. We provide one-to-one counselling for young people who identify as LGBTQ and/or those experiencing issues relating to diversity, equality and identity.
Who can use this service
You need to be aged between 8 and 25, live in any London borough, identify as LGBTQ and/or be experiencing issues related to equality, diversity and identity.
Why people use this service
- I want support for issues related to my mental health
- I want to talk to someone who won’t judge me
- I want to talk about my sexual orientation and/or gender identity
- I’d like to improve my self-esteem
- I want to explore my relationships with family, friends, partner(s) or other people in my life
- I’m questioning my identity and I’d like to talk to someone about it
How we can help
- Feel more able to manage challenging situations in your life
- Improve your understanding of yourself
- Work towards increasing your emotional wellbeing
- Increase your own sense of self-acceptance
- Feel supported by someone who understands you
Get in touch
Email email@example.com or call our mental health team on 020 8305 5009.
You can refer yourself into the service, or be referred by someone who works with you (like a GP or social worker).