London North West University Healthcare provides sexual health services across four boroughs, HIV care and a range of outreach services via our partner organisations.
Sexual health services include:
- Full STI testing, including for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphilis and, depending on clinical circumstances, other conditions too.
- Hepatitis B testing, for at risk patients
- Hepatitis B vaccine, if required
- Hepatitis C testing for at-risk patients
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV
Contraception and family planning
We provide free and confidential contraception and family planning services for all ages.
Contraception and family planning services include:
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Male condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Pharmacy-based emergency contraception clinics
- Combined contraceptive pill
- Progestogen-only pill
- Diaphragms / caps
- Intrauterine devices / IUD
- Intrauterine systems / IUS
This Trust looks after almost 2000 people living with HIV and our clinical results show that the care they receive is among the best in London.
We provide HIV care in clinics in four boroughs of Northwest London.